With the adoption of integrated digital supply chain planning, you will be able to follow all stages of the chain and have the structure to anticipate and react to changes in demand. This will optimize fulfillment with alternative sources of supply, maximize logistical and warehousing constraints, and improve inventory and service levels, giving you an agile and resilient operation to withstand downtime.
Supply Chain Planning
SAP Integrated Business Planning
Get the most out of your Supply Chain and meet demand in a resilient and agile way
Profitably meet future demand with the SAP Integrated Business Planning (SAP IBP) cloud solution, which offers Supply Chain analytics, what-if simulations, alerts and more to help you stay ahead of change and increase the speed of answer.
It offers modules that combine S&OP (Sales and Operations Planning), forecast, demand, response, demand-based supply and replenishment, and inventory planning. Also, you can add integrations capable of increasing efficiency for your usage need.
- Enhanced full visibility
- Lower inventory levels while reducing costs
- Increased supply chain agility
- Stimulating revenue growth and expanding market share
- Balancing demand and supply and achieving financial goals
- Allow more profitable responses
SAP Advanced Planning and Optimization
Follow all stages of your Supply Chain in real time, being agile in corrective measures throughout the process
SAP APO is the most comprehensive supply chain planning software on the market. It supports and integrates all your SCM (Supply Chain Management) activities so you can have a clear picture of what is happening across your entire chain globally – and take corrective action quickly if necessary.
With it, you’ll have everything you need to balance supply and demand in today’s complex global economy. It can be integrated into your SAP ERP system, and you’ll have accurate information at your fingertips whenever you need it.
- Improve supply and demand planning for internal and external supply chains
- Get seamless integration with SAP ERP to access sales, material and other data
- Increase forecast accuracy and minimize inventory buffers
- Align medium to long-term demand plans with your overall supply capacity
- Create optimized production plans for all your factories
- Provide reliable sales order confirmation dates